- 1:30 to 4:30: Lead men’s card plays, usually around 1:30pm
- 3:00 to 6:00: Lead women’s card plays, usually around 3pm
- 6:00 to 9:00: Festivities, fly marts, distance/putting competitions, etc
Get into the action
Disc Golf Pro Tour events are fun for the whole family. Whether you want to watch the best disc golf athletes competing for some of our sport’s most prestigious titles and largest payouts, learn some tips at a Pro Clinic, play at the Festival of the Flying Discs, or just get an opportunity to rub shoulders, the Pro Tour event near you has it all.
GENERAL SCHEDULE, SPECIFIC EVENT'S WILL VARY
Cost varies per venue. Please visit your event’s site for specific information about parking, tickets, VIP passes and more. Click the logos below to visit their specific DGPT Spectator Info page.
- Please be quiet and still while players are preparing to throw.
- Do NOT retrieve discs that are out of bounds or miss a mando, let the players confirm where the disc is and retrieve it themselves.
- Cell phones and all electronics should be on silent.
- No flash photography
- Do NOT ask for signatures while players are warming up, during play, or when socially inappropriate.