|3/11-3/13||Waco Annual Charity Open|
|4/28-5/1||Dynamic Discs Open||Purchase|
|6/16-6/19||Match Play Championship||Purchase|
|6/24-6/26||The Preserve Championship||Purchase|
|7/8-7/10||LWS Open at Idlewild||Purchase|
|7/29-7/31||Discraft’s Great Lakes Open||Purchase|
|8/11-8/14||Ledgestone Insurance Open||Purchase|
|8/19-8/21||Des Moines Challange + Live Concert Ft. Cory Wong||Purchase|
|9/16-9/18||Green Mountain Championship + Live Concert Ft. Cory Wong||Purchase|
|10/13-10/16||DGPT Championship + Live Concert Ft. Cory Wong||Purchase|
|3/18-3/20||The Open at Belton|
|4/1 -4/3||Music City Open|
|4/8 – 4/10||The Open at Tallahassee|
|5/13 – 5/15||Master’s Cup|
|6/10-6/12||Beaver State Fling||Purchase|
|8/5 – 8-7||Mid American Open||Purchase|
|9/9 – 9/11||Butler County Disc Golf Classic||Purchase|
TYPICAL EVENT SCHEDULE
- 9:00 to 12:00: Lead women’s card plays, usually around 9am
- 1:30 to 4:30: Lead men’s card plays, usually around 1:30pm
- 4:30 to 9:00: Festivities, fly marts, distance/putting competitions, etc
Cost varies per venue. Please visit your event’s site for specific information about parking, tickets, VIP passes and more. Click the logos below to visit their specific DGPT Spectator Info page.
- When the players are preparing to throw, please be quiet, and if you are in their line sight, be as still as possible. Do NOT try to move out of the way unless a player asks.
- Cell Phone: Off or silenced while spectating.
- OB Disc: Do NOT touch or move it. Let the players get their own discs.
- Please be considerate of the players’ needs. This is how many of them make a living.
- Autographs: Do not approach players for any reason before or during a round. Only ask players for autographs after a round, in a designated autograph area or when socially appropriate
- Please ask after the round or before the round, if they are not preparing or warming up and it is socially appropriate.
- Stay inside the defined spectator areas at all times
- Refer to the spectator guides on where to go between holes and where to stand when spectating a hole.
- Be aware of competing fairways. While you are watching the action in one area keep an eye out for adjacent fairways. Do not impede play and watch for flying discs!
Get into the action
Disc Golf Pro Tour events are fun for the whole family. Whether you want to watch the best disc golf athletes competing for some of our sport’s most prestigious titles and largest payouts, learn some tips at a Pro Clinic, play at the Festival of the Flying Discs, or just get an opportunity to rub shoulders, the Pro Tour event near you has it all.