2023 DGPT Schedule
KEY: (S) – Silver | (E) – Elite | (E+) – Elite+ | (P) – Playoffs | (M) – PDGA Pro Major
All-Star Weekend | February 17th – 19th
(E) Las Vegas Challenge | February 23rd – 26th
(E) Waco Annual Charity Open | March 10th – 12th
(E) The Open at Austin | March 17th – 19th
(S) Texas State Championships | March 24th – 26th
(E) Music City Open | April 7th – 9th
(S) Blue Ridge Championship at North Cove | April 14th – 16th
(M) Champions Cup | April 20th – 23rd
(E) Jonesboro Open | April 28th – 30th
(E) OTB Open | May 12th – 14th
(S) Beaver State Fling | May 19th – 21st
(S) Cascade Challenge at Kayak Point | May 26th – 28th
(E+) Portland Open | June 1st – 4th
(S) Zoo Town Open | June 9th – 11th
(E) Dynamic Discs Open | June 16th -18th
(E) Des Moines Challenge | June 23rd – 25th
(E) The Preserve Championship | June 30 – July 2nd
(S) KC Wide Open | July 7th – 9th
(E) PCS Open | July 13th – 15th
(M) European Open | July 20th – 23rd
(S) Mid America Open | July 28th – 30th
(E+) Ledgestone Open | August 3rd – 6th
(E) Idlewild Open | August 11th – 13th
(P) Discraft’s Great Lakes Open | August 17th – 20th
(S) Rochester Flying Disc Open | August 25th – 27th
(M) PDGA Professional World Championships | August 30th – September 3rd
(S) Discmania Open | September 8th – 10th
(P) MVP Open at Maple Hill | September 14th – 17th
(M) United States Women’s Disc Golf Championships | September 21st – 24th
(M) United States Disc Golf Championship | October 5th – 8th
(P) Disc Golf Pro Tour Championship | October 12th – 15th
TYPICAL EVENT SCHEDULE
- 9:00 to 12:00: Lead women’s card plays, usually around 9am
- 1:30 to 4:30: Lead men’s card plays, usually around 1:30pm
- 4:30 to 9:00: Festivities, fly marts, distance/putting competitions, etc
Cost varies per venue. Please visit your event’s site for specific information about parking, tickets, VIP passes and more. Click the logos below to visit their specific DGPT Spectator Info page.
- When the players are preparing to throw, please be quiet, and if you are in their line sight, be as still as possible. Do NOT try to move out of the way unless a player asks.
- Cell Phone: Off or silenced while spectating.
- OB Disc: Do NOT touch or move it. Let the players get their own discs.
- Please be considerate of the players’ needs. This is how many of them make a living.
- Autographs: Do not approach players for any reason before or during a round. Only ask players for autographs after a round, in a designated autograph area or when socially appropriate
- Please ask after the round or before the round, if they are not preparing or warming up and it is socially appropriate.
- Stay inside the defined spectator areas at all times
- Refer to the spectator guides on where to go between holes and where to stand when spectating a hole.
- Be aware of competing fairways. While you are watching the action in one area keep an eye out for adjacent fairways. Do not impede play and watch for flying discs!
Get into the action
Disc Golf Pro Tour events are fun for the whole family. Whether you want to watch the best disc golf athletes competing for some of our sport’s most prestigious titles and largest payouts, learn some tips at a Pro Clinic, play at the Festival of the Flying Discs, or just get an opportunity to rub shoulders, the Pro Tour event near you has it all.