Tour Pass Options:
- Full Tour Passes will be on sale until 12/31/20
- After 12/31/20 events with registrations opening on 1/1/21 will be removed from the Tour Pass for purchase.
- 72 total Tour Passes will be sold.
New for 2021 – Choose your own Tour
Players may select individual events for their Tour Pass. The requirement is that at least 50% of the Elite Series Tour be represented to complete a purchase.
Also new for 2021 – Silver Series events can be included in the Tour Pass.
- Pro Tour registration fees in 2021 will be $250/event for Men and $200/event for Women.
- Silver Series registration fees in 2021 will be $150/event for Men and $100/event for Women.
- The Tour Pass pricing is equal to the sum of the registration fees for each event included.
Tour Pass Policies:
- Tour Passes are designed for professional disc golfers who plan to commit to at least half of the Tour or more in 2021.
- Tour Passes are open for purchase by three categories
- FPO players rated 900+ and MPO players rated 1000+ OR
- 3+ DGPT events played in 2020 with a minimum player rating of 970 OR
- Top 72 MPO / Top 36 FPO in DGPT Standings.
- If under 1000/900 rated, but you qualify through another method, contact email@example.com for a passcode to register.
- Players close to those marks who would like to purchase a Tour Pass, with reasons such as injury or time off affecting their rating, should reach out to the DGPT if they would like to purchase a pass.
- Event refunds will be in line with the PDGA refund policy, which all DGPT events follow.
- The DGPT will be responsible for all refunds.
- No Tour Pass Refunds will be processed until February 1, 2021.
- FULL Tour Pass Holders will be granted full refunds up until 24 hours before an Elite Series event begins.