Purchasing Tour Card Amenities – Background
The DGPT launched the first-ever version of its Tour Card in 2022. Players qualify as Tour Card holders based on the previous season’s points standings. Some players are also granted a Tour Card based on specific circumstances or acquire a card based on an exemption granted by the Tour. If you’d like more information about the Tour Card program, you may reach out to Jeff Spring (firstname.lastname@example.org, CEO & Tour Director) or Seth Fendley (email@example.com, VP of Administration) with questions.
The DGPT provides the opportunity for players that do not have a Tour Card to purchase access to certain amenities at Elite Series events that are otherwise exclusive to Tour Card holders. This amenities package costs $40 per event and cannot be split or sectioned for purchase. Read below for details on amenities purchasing at Silver Series events.
For 2022, the Elite Series package includes:
- Access to specially designated parking areas
- Access to dedicated locker rooms and bathrooms
- Access to a dedicated player hospitality area on-site
- The opportunity to engage with Disc Golf Strong programming for warm-up and cool down
- Access to images from the DGPT Photography department as seen on our photo-sharing website
- This allows players without a Tour Card to download images captured of them at the event for promotional use.
This package must be purchased on an event-by-event basis and may look slightly different based on each event. Players looking for access to DGPT-generated photos after an event has concluded may retroactively purchase access via this package. It is DGPT policy not to sell access to any individual amenity at Elite Series events – they are only available via the package.
These amenities are not available at DGPT Silver Series events save for access to DGPT event photography. For Silver Series events, non Tour Card holders may purchase access to DGPT event photography as a stand-alone perk. To gain access to images at Silver Series events, non Tour Card holders should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the event they’d like to gain access to.
Making Your Purchase
The DGPT uses a Typeform application to collect your name and information so that we can ensure that you’re given the proper access. Please click here to begin the form. After a few questions, you’ll need to come back to this page to complete your payment.
When you reach a point where the form asks you to complete payment and re-directs you here, follow the steps below.
- Please use the button below to make your purchase.
- Then, find the transaction ID associated with the payment you’ve just made (this will be on your confirmation screen and also appear in your email receipt)
- Go back to the Typefrom application and complete it by copying and pasting your transaction ID and agreeing to our compliance statement. Then, you’re done!