UDisc Stat of the Week: DGPT 2016 By The Numbers
February 1, 2017
Every week leading up to and during the 2017 Pro Season we will be featuring a UDisc Stat of the Week.
Last year, the Disc Golf Pro Tour, in partnership with UDisc, premiered an enhanced scoring and statistics platform. Using a custom scoring app, volunteers at each event captured nearly every throw made. With a full season of events complete, we can delve into the data and analyze more aspects of our top pros’ game.
During the 2016 Season, we tracked
- 6 Events (5 Tournaments + Championship)
- 23 Rounds + 2 Sudden Death Playoffs
- 465 competitors tacked across MPO and FPO
- 46,446 Holes: 8 Aces, 49 Eagles, 12,305 Birdies, 22,645 Pars, 8,513 Bogeys, 2,097 Double Bogeys, 827 3+ Bogeys
- 55,026 Total Putts
Circle 1: 88% Made (38,152 of 43,530)
Circle 2: 19% Made (2,221 of 11,496)
- 57% Scrambles Made (12,142 of 21,305)
- 4,225 OB Shots
Scores and stats from all events last season are available now to view and analyze at udisclive.com. Follow the 2017 tour and track instant scoring and stats for every event.
Stay tuned next week for a feature on Michael Johansen – the Scramble King.
|Key Stats Available on UDisc Live
- Fairway Hit: Drive landed inside circle 2 (20m/66ft from the basket) on a par 3, or center fairway on a par 4+
- Circle 1 in Regulation: Landed within 10 meters/33ft of the basket in par – 2 throws
- Circle 2 in Regulation: Landed within 20 meters/66ft in par – 2
- Scramble: Missed circle 2 in regulation and made par or better
- Parked: Set up birdie shot from inside 3m/10ft, or made Eagle or better
- Circle 1 / Circle 2 Putting: Percentage of putts made from inside 10m or between 10-20m
|For more details check out: https://udisclive.com/about