How To Watch: Fierce
The Disc Golf Pro Tour is excited to announce a collaboration with touring professional player Paige Pierce to host a limited screening of her recently completed feature-length documentary, Fierce, premiering August 10th, 2022 on the Disc Golf Network.
“This limited showing on Disc Golf Network is a critical step next in the process of achieving mainstream distribution for the documentary,” said Pierce. “The goal right now is to show that the disc golf community is hungry for this kind of story and that the film would do well with a wider audience. Partnering with Disc Golf Network is a natural fit to make this happen and I can’t wait for my fans to have a chance to see the film.”
For full details on the film’s limited screening, check out Sunday’s press release.
Are Tickets Only For Current Disc Golf Network Subscribers?
No! All tickets are now available via pay-per-view through the Disc Golf Network (DGN). Anyone can purchase a ticket ($11.99), and DGN subscribers can enjoy a 50% discounted price ($5.99).
Where And When Do I Buy My Ticket?
- All tickets are sold on this page on the Disc Golf Network: https://www.discgolfnetwork.com/products/fierce-a-disc-golf-documentary
- On the Disc Golf Network app, look for pay-per-view options and find the film that way.
- Ticket sales start today and end the day after the 2022 PDGA World Championships (Sunday, September 4th).
When Does The Film Become Available For Me To Watch, And Where Can I View It?
- The film will become available to watch beginning on Wednesday, August 10th.
- You will be able to view the film inside the pay-per-view package you buy. Here’s the link: https://www.discgolfnetwork.com/products/fierce-a-disc-golf-documentary
- If you’re on an app or TV, find your “library” tab and then look for “purchased” to easily navigate to the right page.
When Is The Live Q&A, How Do I Watch It, And How Do I Submit Questions?
Paige and the film’s director, Wilson Hansen, will be featured in a live Q&A streamed on the Disc Golf Network at 9:00 PM ET / 6:00 PM PT on August 10th. The Q&A will be available for viewing on demand after the fact. Instructions for how to submit questions for the Q&A will be included in your ticket purchase confirmation email. If you cannot find your ticket purchase confirmation email, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
I’m A Subscriber – Where Is My Discount Code?
Yesterday (August 2nd, 2022), the Disc Golf Network issued discount codes to all current subscribers via email. If you did not receive your discount code, it is probably because you haven’t opted into DGN marketing and communication emails. Check your promotion and spam inboxes, and if you still don’t see your discount code then please email email@example.com for information on how to access the discount. We want to respect your preferences, but if you’d like to make sure you’re opted in to these kinds of offers in the future you can do that here: https://www.
NOTE: This discount code cannot be applied inside an app or on a smart TV. You must make your purchase through a web browser if you want to use the discount code.
How Long Will I Have Access To The Film?
Forever! Ticket holders will have access to the film on the Disc Golf Network platform in perpetuity.
Paige Pierce Signs Discs For Fans – 2022 European Open. Photo: DGPT